Friday, November 28, 2008

Start Afresh!!!!

So after a long gap from blogging, and loading it full of crap, I have decided to start afresh. Well the decision came after I saw my own blog which was filled with things that I just took from other sites or forums. This made me wonder about what I was doing. I thought maybe I could increase the traffic to my blog and thereby get some green through Adsense. But after the futile effort I have come to my senses and now I aint gonna put any more crap out here. This is goin to be my little space on the web.
About what I said before, the thing about earning some cash out of this, well what I have come to realize is that blogging isn't actually about all that, its rather expressing oneself. Pouring out his/her thoughts and feelings into this global village in hopes  of finding like minded people, with whom we can share ourselves. One thing that I have realized is that I neither have the patience nor the time to sit and pour out my feelings and thoughts out here, except during times like this when I have nothing better to do. So until I find such time again

Bye Bye

2 comments:

Yuvanash said...

So sensible.

I had thought of telling you this long before, but didnt know how you would react..

wish you best of blogging.

Ramesh said...

nannayikoode enna chodyathinulla utharam enthayirikkumennu ariyavunnathukondu njn chodikkunnilla..